Hi dear reader, Merry Christmas!! 🎄
I hope you’re having a wonderful Christmas time with family and friends (or by yourself!) and enjoying all the festivities! I just wanted to share one last quick little Christmas recipe on here.
This Peppermint Mocha Latte is a deliciously easy treat for the holidays. Picture this: The Holiday is on, it’s snowing outside, a big mug of hot mocha latte. You’re wrapping your hands around the warm mug, drinking sip by sip. A gentle, quiet, calming moment amid all the holiday madness. You’re warm and cozy, time stands still and it’s a perfect Christmas!
Besides, who doesn’t love sugar and caffeine? The perfect duo. Creating a wonderful buzz of energy after the calm. And isn’t that what Christmas is all about?
Peppermint Mocha Latte
- 2 oz espresso or very concentrated coffee
- 4 oz milk of choice
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp peppermint candies, chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a saucepan, whisk together milk, sugar, cocoa powder and peppermint pieces. Heat on the stove on medium-low until peppermint pieces dissolve.
- In your serving cup, add the espresso and pour in the chocolate milk.
- Top it off with whipping cream and garnish with chocolate shavings and crushed candy canes, if desired. Enjoy!
If you make this Peppermint Mocha Latte please be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And don’t forget to also tag me on Instagram. I’d love to see your photos!